Tuition fees may be paid:
- Per term or
Tuition Fee invoices are sent to the fee sponsor on record and must be paid before school commences.
Non-payment of Fees
Students may not be permitted to appear for the school examination if their fees are not paid.
Failure to pay Tuition Fees may result in:
- Loss of the student’s place in the school
- Withholding of their school reports, references and/or examination results
- Temporary or permanent expulsion or exclusion from school
The AED 1,500 Registration and Admission Fee remains non-refundable, while paid Tuition Fee refunds follow the policy of the Ministry of Education (MOE)
Tuition Fees will be refunded only after the parent or guardian has submitted the request in writing to the school admissions office
Tuition Fee refunds are provided to the original payee
To find out more about the refund amounts, please call us on 04 3894 888.
The application form for withdrawal from the school is available from the Registrar. Parents are advised to give at least one-month’s notice to the school while applying for a Transfer Certificate or a School Leaving Certificate.
The parents must give written notice to the registrar 30 days prior to the last day of attendance if the student is withdrawing from the school
The withdrawal form along with a fee of AED 120.00 (for transfer outside Dubai) towards the Transfer Certificate is to be submitted to the school office within the first week of the month, failing which, one month's fees in lieu of notice will be charged.
Parents are requested to collect their ward’s Medical Record from the School Doctor’s Office, after collecting the Transfer/ Leaving Certificate.
Removal From Rolls
The student's name will be struck off the School rolls on the following grounds:
- Absence from School for a period of 30 continuous days without prior permission of the School authorities
- Repeated failure in any Grade
- Gross misconduct
- Students whose names are struck off the rolls may be considered for re-admission to the school at the Principal's discretion, but may be required to undergo the formalities of new admission.
If you would like to know more about fees and related policies at GEMS Heritage Indian School, please call 04 3894 888.